Commis Chef Jobs In Longlands
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in public notice kitchens to move on their culinary knowledge and skills. They feint various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Longlands
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities improve informing the official of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should protest excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be nimble to follow everything instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Longlands
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of oscillate meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accretion rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for Elongated periods.
- The feat to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online