Commis Chef Jobs In Longbridge
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to loan their culinary knowledge and skills. They sham various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Longbridge
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities put in informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should disquiet excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be nimble to follow all instructions and consent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Longbridge
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for extended periods.
- The achievement to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online