Commis Chef Jobs In London
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in flyer kitchens to build up their culinary knowledge and skills. They play in various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In London
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities total informing the bureaucrat of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should furthermore ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should advocate excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be accomplished to follow everything instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In London
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven personal ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for outstretched periods.
- The attainment to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online