Commis Chef Jobs In Locksbottom
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in public notice kitchens to onslaught their culinary knowledge and skills. They put on an act various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Locksbottom
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities augment informing the executive of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be accomplished to follow all instructions and consent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Locksbottom
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for Elongated periods.
- The capability to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online