Commis Chef Jobs In Limehouse
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in personal ad kitchens to go ahead their culinary knowledge and skills. They act out various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Limehouse
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and put happening to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count up informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should campaign excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be nimble to follow everything instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Limehouse
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven personal ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for Elongated periods.
- The realization to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online