Commis Chef Jobs In Leytonstone
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to proceed their culinary knowledge and skills. They pretend various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Leytonstone
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally up informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should advocate excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be clever to follow all instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Leytonstone
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for lengthy periods.
- The talent to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online