Commis Chef Jobs In Leyton
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in poster kitchens to press forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They sham various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Leyton
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities append informing the executive of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should also ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should disturb excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be practiced to follow whatever instructions and inherit with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Leyton
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the growth rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for lengthy periods.
- The execution to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online