Commis Chef Jobs In Lea Bridge
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to spread their culinary knowledge and skills. They conduct yourself various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Lea Bridge
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities add together informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should whisk excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be practiced to follow all instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Lea Bridge
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swing meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for Elongated periods.
- The completion to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online