Commis Chef Jobs In Knightsbridge
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in trailer kitchens to forward movement their culinary knowledge and skills. They performance various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Knightsbridge
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and put in the works to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities add up informing the governor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should in addition to ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be competent to follow all instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Knightsbridge
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swap meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the superintendent of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the buildup rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for outstretched periods.
- The attainment to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online