Commis Chef Jobs In Kingsland
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in announcement kitchens to money up front their culinary knowledge and skills. They measure various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Kingsland
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and put in the works to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities include informing the official of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should work up excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be accomplished to follow everything instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Kingsland
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for extended periods.
- The triumph to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online