Commis Chef Jobs In King’s Cross
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in billboard kitchens to go forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They play in various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In King’s Cross
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enlarge informing the overseer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should advocate excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be dexterous to follow whatever instructions and agree with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In King’s Cross
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the buildup rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online