Commis Chef Jobs In Kilburn
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to develop their culinary knowledge and skills. They put-on various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Kilburn
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities adjoin informing the official of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should stir excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be adept to follow all instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Kilburn
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the overseer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the growth rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven personal ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The finishing to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online