Commis Chef Jobs In Kidbrooke
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in flyer kitchens to momentum their culinary knowledge and skills. They put-on various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Kidbrooke
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities improve informing the manager of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should afterward ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should raise a fuss excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be clever to follow whatever instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Kidbrooke
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of vary meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the increase rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for lengthy periods.
- The achievement to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online