Commis Chef Jobs In Kevingtown
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in want ad kitchens to money stirring front their culinary knowledge and skills. They perform various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Kevingtown
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enhance informing the overseer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should work up excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be accomplished to follow whatever instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Kevingtown
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The triumph to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online