Commis Chef Jobs In Ilford
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to momentum their culinary knowledge and skills. They produce a result various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Ilford
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities append informing the official of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should raise a fuss excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be practiced to follow everything instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Ilford
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the hoard rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for Elongated periods.
- The exploit to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online