Commis Chef Jobs In Hornsey
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in trailer kitchens to increase their culinary knowledge and skills. They decree various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Hornsey
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should toss around excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be dexterous to follow all instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Hornsey
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the gathering rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for extended periods.
- The execution to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online