Commis Chef Jobs In Honor Oak
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in want ad kitchens to forward movement their culinary knowledge and skills. They play-act various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Honor Oak
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should furthermore ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should whisk excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be competent to follow everything instructions and inherit with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Honor Oak
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every second meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven trailer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for lengthy periods.
- The triumph to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online