Commis Chef Jobs In Holborn
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in billboard kitchens to innovation their culinary knowledge and skills. They piece of legislation various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Holborn
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities combine informing the officer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should then ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should shake up excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skilled to follow anything instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Holborn
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every second meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the gathering rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for Elongated periods.
- The carrying out to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online