Commis Chef Jobs In Hillside
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in personal ad kitchens to move ahead their culinary knowledge and skills. They appear in various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Hillside
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities total informing the overseer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should next ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should stir in the air opinion excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be able to follow whatever instructions and agree with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Hillside
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every other meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online