Commis Chef Jobs In Heathfield
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in announcement kitchens to go forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They do something various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Heathfield
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and put stirring to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enhance informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should stir excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be clever to follow everything instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Heathfield
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for extended periods.
- The expertise to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online