Commis Chef Jobs In Hampstead Garden Suburb
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in poster kitchens to further their culinary knowledge and skills. They law various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Hampstead Garden Suburb
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities add up informing the official of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should trouble excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be adept to follow anything instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Hampstead Garden Suburb
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swap meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the growth rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for lengthy periods.
- The success to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online