Commis Chef Jobs In Hammersmith
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in trailer kitchens to further their culinary knowledge and skills. They do its stuff various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Hammersmith
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enhance informing the officer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should excite excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be adept to follow anything instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Hammersmith
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accretion rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for Elongated periods.
- The endowment to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online