Commis Chef Jobs In Hackney Marsh
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in poster kitchens to move ahead their culinary knowledge and skills. They function various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Hackney Marsh
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities supplement informing the official of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should in addition to ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should stir up excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be dexterous to follow everything instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Hackney Marsh
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the amassing rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for outstretched periods.
- The exploit to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online