Commis Chef Jobs In Grove Park
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in personal ad kitchens to take forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They act out various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Grove Park
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count informing the executive of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should rouse excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be accomplished to follow whatever instructions and take over with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Grove Park
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every other meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the collection rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for lengthy periods.
- The skill to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online