Commis Chef Jobs In Greenwich
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in want ad kitchens to move on their culinary knowledge and skills. They produce a result various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Greenwich
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and put stirring to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities insert informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should work up excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be practiced to follow whatever instructions and take over with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Greenwich
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every other meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the gathering rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for Elongated periods.
- The feat to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online