Commis Chef Jobs In Grange
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in announcement kitchens to increase their culinary knowledge and skills. They con various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Grange
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and put happening to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities increase informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should stir excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skillful to follow anything instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Grange
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of stand-in meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the amassing rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online