Commis Chef Jobs In Gospel Oak
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to take forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They take effect various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Gospel Oak
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count up informing the bureaucrat of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should shake up excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be able to follow anything instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Gospel Oak
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The capability to stand for extended periods.
- The achievement to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online