Commis Chef Jobs In Goodmayes
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in commercial kitchens to money taking place front their culinary knowledge and skills. They undertaking various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Goodmayes
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities intensify informing the manager of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should work up excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be clever to follow all instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Goodmayes
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of rotate meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the superintendent of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the buildup rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for Elongated periods.
- The expertise to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online