Commis Chef Jobs In Gants Hill
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in billboard kitchens to move forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They achievement various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Gants Hill
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and put up to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enlarge informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should also ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should trouble excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be practiced to follow anything instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Gants Hill
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the growth rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The talent to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online