Commis Chef Jobs In Furzedown
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to early payment their culinary knowledge and skills. They achievement various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Furzedown
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities supplement informing the manager of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should afterward ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should rouse excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be dexterous to follow everything instructions and enter upon with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Furzedown
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swing meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the deposit rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven flyer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for outstretched periods.
- The skill to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an short placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online