Commis Chef Jobs In Friday Hill
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They accomplishment various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Friday Hill
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities supplement informing the manager of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should work up excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be dexterous to follow whatever instructions and inherit with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Friday Hill
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every other meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the superintendent of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven personal ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for lengthy periods.
- The completion to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online