Commis Chef Jobs In Forest Gate
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in want ad kitchens to build up their culinary knowledge and skills. They feat various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Forest Gate
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities intensify informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should mix up excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be clever to follow anything instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Forest Gate
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of vary meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for extended periods.
- The skill to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online