Commis Chef Jobs In Falconwood
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to take forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They con various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Falconwood
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count up informing the commissioner of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as well as ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should move around excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be nimble to follow all instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Falconwood
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swing meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the hoard rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for outstretched periods.
- The execution to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online