Commis Chef Jobs In Erith
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in personal ad kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They conduct yourself various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Erith
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and put up to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities insert informing the commissioner of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should shake up excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be practiced to follow all instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Erith
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the amassing rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The carrying out to stand for outstretched periods.
- The expertise to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online