Commis Chef Jobs In Eltham
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in flyer kitchens to press on their culinary knowledge and skills. They doing various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Eltham
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and put taking place to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities improve informing the manager of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should also ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should shake up excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be accomplished to follow everything instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Eltham
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the accretion rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for extended periods.
- The success to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online