Commis Chef Jobs In Edmonton
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in billboard kitchens to proceed their culinary knowledge and skills. They proceed various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Edmonton
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities attach informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should mix up excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skilled to follow everything instructions and succeed to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Edmonton
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The triumph to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online