Commis Chef Jobs In Eden Park
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in want ad kitchens to fee their culinary knowledge and skills. They function various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Eden Park
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities put in informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should next ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should rouse excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be adept to follow whatever instructions and inherit with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Eden Park
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the hoard rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for extended periods.
- The finishing to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online