Commis Chef Jobs In East Wickham
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to loan their culinary knowledge and skills. They produce a result various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In East Wickham
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enhance informing the officer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should furthermore ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should advocate excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skillful to follow whatever instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In East Wickham
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the growth rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven personal ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online