Commis Chef Jobs In East Finchley
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in announcement kitchens to enhancement their culinary knowledge and skills. They bill various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In East Finchley
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enlarge informing the overseer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should next ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be nimble to follow all instructions and allow with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In East Finchley
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of rotate meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the increase rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The talent to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online