Commis Chef Jobs In Dulwich
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in billboard kitchens to go forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They pretend various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Dulwich
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities put in informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should disquiet excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be clever to follow anything instructions and take over with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Dulwich
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for lengthy periods.
- The realization to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online