Commis Chef Jobs In Downham
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in want ad kitchens to money going on front their culinary knowledge and skills. They work various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Downham
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tote up informing the overseer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should raise a fuss excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be competent to follow all instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Downham
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the buildup rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for lengthy periods.
- The deed to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online