Commis Chef Jobs In Deptford
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in want ad kitchens to development their culinary knowledge and skills. They bill various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Deptford
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enlarge informing the superintendent of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should stir excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be competent to follow all instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Deptford
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every other meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The finishing to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an short placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online