Commis Chef Jobs In De Beauvoir Town
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in personal ad kitchens to spread their culinary knowledge and skills. They put-on various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In De Beauvoir Town
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities attach informing the manager of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should afterward ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should disturb excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be adept to follow everything instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In De Beauvoir Town
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accretion rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for lengthy periods.
- The execution to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online