Commis Chef Jobs In Dartmouth Park
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in poster kitchens to spread their culinary knowledge and skills. They statute various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Dartmouth Park
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should then ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should disturb excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be competent to follow everything instructions and inherit with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Dartmouth Park
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the overseer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the increase rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for extended periods.
- The carrying out to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online