Commis Chef Jobs In Dalston
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in flyer kitchens to improve their culinary knowledge and skills. They comport yourself various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Dalston
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities add together informing the official of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should afterward ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should advocate excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be skilled to follow anything instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Dalston
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for extended periods.
- The skill to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online