Commis Chef Jobs In Dagenham
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They take steps various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Dagenham
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tote up informing the executive of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should disturb excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be nimble to follow everything instructions and agree with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Dagenham
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of oscillate meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High literary diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for Elongated periods.
- The attainment to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online