Commis Chef Jobs In Croydon
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in billboard kitchens to enhancement their culinary knowledge and skills. They play in various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Croydon
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count informing the superintendent of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should demonstrate excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skilled to follow anything instructions and succeed to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Croydon
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The realization to stand for Elongated periods.
- The completion to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online