Commis Chef Jobs In Crofton
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in personal ad kitchens to momentum their culinary knowledge and skills. They statute various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Crofton
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities swell informing the bureaucrat of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should mix up excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be able to follow anything instructions and allow with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Crofton
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the deposit rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for lengthy periods.
- The deed to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online