Commis Chef Jobs In Cranbrook
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in commercial kitchens to increase their culinary knowledge and skills. They play-act various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Cranbrook
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally informing the bureaucrat of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as well as ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should stir excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be practiced to follow all instructions and allow with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Cranbrook
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the gathering rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High bookish diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The attainment to stand for Elongated periods.
- The endowment to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online