Commis Chef Jobs In College Park
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in poster kitchens to improve their culinary knowledge and skills. They accomplishment various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In College Park
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities augment informing the officer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should rouse excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be competent to follow everything instructions and inherit with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In College Park
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for extended periods.
- The expertise to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online